The CanSurvive team, pictured here donated three of these sacks to sick children.
Thank you CAN SURVIVE for all the support that you give to people with cancer
Can Survive Wigtownshire, is a pro-active social/activity group open to males and females affected by cancer. ‘Can Survive’ is a next step in ‘moving forward’. The can be found on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CanSurviveWigtownshire/
- Cancer Care Parcel Donates Boxes To Support The…
- Top Four UK Groups That Give Free Cancer Gifts: 2018
- Cancer Care Parcel Will Donate Some Profit To…
- £1.5m pledge for UK children to beat cancer using…
- Stressy Mummy Online Magazine Featured Our…
- Top 10 Ways to Cope with Christmas when you have Cancer
- Thoughtful Cancer Care Packs To Help All Ages And…
- Christmas Gift Guide Mention In My Girls And Me
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.