We are very pleased that we will be extending our partnership with Solving Kids Cancer until the end of December 2017 to help them fundraise. We are donating a £1 for every sale our special cancer care kits for children. All the children’s cancer gifts provide useful and fun distractions from the everyday stress of cancer.
We’ve got some great reviews of our kits for children.
‘I don’t know how they fitted it all in this box provided, and its a big box! Lots of nice things to keep my son amused.’
‘It was perfect. The cat water bottle is his favourite and it keeps him drinking.’
‘It was such a treat to give this to my friend’s daughter. A great gift because there was so much fun packed inside but clearly items that would be useful for her also. It was well worth the spend to see the smile on her
‘A joyful box’.
About Solving Kids’Cancer
Solving Kids’Cancer has its roots in supporting Jack Brown who was diagnosed with neuroblastoma, to access treatment in the USA. It now supports children and families affected by neuroblastoma:
- To access specialist support, knowledge and resources.
- Through funding groundbreaking research.
- By supporting families through the unique challenges neuroblastoma presents.
If you are thinking of buying a child with cancer a gift, please get one before 2017 so that part of your money will go to a very worthy cause.
- Cancer Care Parcel Will Donate Some Profit To…
- Our Further Partnership With Solving Kids Cancer
- Thank you “A Mum Reviews” for the great…
- Thank you – This Glorious Life – For…
- Childrens’ Ultimate Pink Parcel
- Stressy Mummy Online Magazine Featured Our…
- Little Monkey Mighty Big Hamper
- Christmas Gift Guide Mention In My Girls And Me
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.