… “If there is anyone you know and love who is suffering from Cancer, please take a look…These care packages are worth every penny and if you don’t know anyone; you could always donate.” ….
To read their full article go to https://mygirlsandmesite.com/2017/11/30/christmas-gift-guide-2017/
The Children’s Christmas Sack For Kids With Cancer is appropriate for all children with any cancer diagnosis, undergoing any, or no therapy. To find out more click here
- Thank you “A Mum Reviews” for the great…
- Children’s Seasonal Sacks Donated to CanSurvive
- Stressy Mummy Online Magazine Featured Our…
- The Art Of Healthy Living Have Featured Our Breast…
- Top 10 Ways to Cope with Christmas when you have Cancer
- Cancer At Christmas: How To Deal With All The Season…
- 10 Ways To Help Someone With Cancer Over The…
- Two Products Featured In The Stylist Magazine
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.