We are delighted to announce that we have just partnered with Lymphoma Association who support people affected by lymphatic cancer.
The Lymphoma Association ensures that everyone affected by lymphoma in the UK has the:
- best possible, reliable information,
- right support, treatment and care.
- help doctors and nurses so that they can provide the best care possible to people with lymphoma.
- raise awareness and makes sure that lymphoma is not forgotten by government and policymakers.
- support the thousands of fundraisers and donors who make their work possible.
Look out for more news and information about Lymphoma Association in the coming months.
We welcome the Lymphoma Association to Cancer Care Partner and look forward to working with them
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.
- Charity Partners (15)
- Corporate Partners (4)
- Our News (40)
- Talking About Cancer (66)