The Inspire Cancer Research Foundation shared a wonderful article on their site about Cancer Care Parcel. Inspire, founded by Professor Neville Davidson, has been formed to support, fund and encourage research into all aspects of cancer.
A world from Founder, Professor Neville Davidson:
I am delighted to announce the formation of my new charity Inspire Cancer Research Foundation. With the support of my trusted colleagues, friends and patients I look forward to spearheading this organisation. Inspire has been formed to support, fund and encourage research into all aspects of cancer.
As an oncologist, I have worked in the area of cancer treatment for over 35 years. My vision has always been to find the best solutions in treatment for my patients. I am passionate about research because it is the catalyst for change and I know that the cure for cancer will be found through research.
The article discusses:
- What we do here at Cancer Care Parcel for people affected by cancer
- How we use profit to support the cancer community
- How Inspire and Cancer Care Parcel, with the help of our communities, have compiled The UK Cancer Directory
- The writing and sourcing of article to benefit the cancer community
- Awareness Campaigns
- Supporting Local and National Events
- Our Parcels
You can read the full article here.
- Cancer Care Parcel Partner With The Lymphoma Association
- Why You Can Trust Cancer Care Parcel With Your Cancer Gifts
- £1.5m pledge for UK children to beat cancer using…
- Cancer Care Parcel Will Donate Some Profit To…
- How A Cancer Care Parcel Helped Me Through My Cancer…
- Funding Cancer Research The Dragons Den Way
- Ellie’s Friends has merged with Maggie’s Centres
- Of Beauty And Nothingness Featured Our Breast Cancer Hamper
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.