The more I learned about these parcels, the more I wanted to feature a box on my blog as I thought it was such a wonderful and thoughtful idea. Shara was diagnosed with breast cancer herself in 2013 where she found there was very little time to just relax, take it all in and give herself ‘me’ time. A few of her friends also found the whole situation very awkward, they avoided her as they did not know how to react or what to say.
More about the parcel:
Designed to allow people to take time out from coping with the everyday stress that a cancer diagnosis can bring.
- Winner of the 2017 BEST MIND & BRAIN PRODUCT awarded in the Spotlight Awards by “Live Better With”
- For all adults (male and female) with any cancer diagnosis.
- Everything included: practical Items for dealing with stress and therapy, luxury items for pampering, fun and motivational items.
- To give a relief during difficult times
- Everyone who receives a parcel is also given access to our increasing number of resources, aimed at supporting all those affected by cancer.
- This parcel is appropriate for all adults in ANY of the following circumstances 1) Just diagnosed with cancer 2) Undergoing any type of treatment 3) Not undergoing cancer treatment
- Safe for all treatments
Hello Bexa is a creative lifestyle blogger from Southampton, UK. To read her full cancer gift review on our Cancer Comfort Gift Hamper please check out her post.