What they had to say:
“The Hospital Survival Pack is full of thoughtful and helpful items for anyone going through cancer and we think, a much better gift than the often-bought bunch of flowers. It’s also suitable for men or for women. We did a video of all the contents in the box (and what we think of them!), you can watch it below.
We particularly think a Cancer Care Parcel would make a wonderful gift from a person’s employer – who might be short on time and perhaps unsure what is appropriate to buy – the Cancer Care Parcel website has plenty of options and takes all the hassle out of choosing a thoughtful gift. The website offers an easy purchase experience, fast shipping (nationwide in Ireland too) and even a way to share the cost of a parcel among a group of people.”
You can read the full post about our Hospital Survival Pack here.
- Thoughtful Cancer Care Packs To Help All Ages And…
- What To Buy Someone Having Treatment For Cancer? A…
- Too Many Items To Pack Into Cancer Care Parcels…
- Grateful To Mini Me & Luxury For Reviewing Our…
- What To Pack For The Cancer Journey: The Jewish Chronicle
- Lifestyle Blogger Has Given Us A Great Cancer Gift Review
- Two Products Featured In The Stylist Magazine
- Sarah Trademark Have Reviewed Our Woman’s…
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.