The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
ICCTCIAI 2020: 14. International Conference on Current Trends in Cellular Immunology and Auto Immunity aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Current Trends in Cellular Immunology and Auto Immunity. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Current Trends in Cellular Immunology and Auto Immunity
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Current Trends in Cellular Immunology and Auto Immunity are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
ICCTCIAI 2020 has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Current Trends in Cellular Immunology and Auto Immunity. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- A Hybrid Feature Selection and Deep Learning Algorithm for Cancer Disease Classification
Niousha Bagheri Khulenjani, Mohammad Saniee Abadeh
- A Recommendation to Oncologists for Cancer Treatment by Immunotherapy: Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis
Mandana Kariminejad, Ali Ghaffari
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer in Ha’il Region in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: A Clinicopathological Study
Laila Seada, Nouf Al Gharbi, Shaimaa Dawa
- Assessment of Predictive Confounders for the Prevalence of Breast Cancer among Iraqi Population: A Retrospective Study from Baghdad, Iraq
Nadia H. Mohammed, Anmar Al-Taie, Fadia H. Al-Sultany
- In vitro Study of Laser Diode Radiation Effect on the Photo-Damage of MCF-7 and MCF-10A Cell Clusters
A. Dashti, M. Eskandari, L. Farahmand, P. Parvin, A. Jafargholi
- Thermalytix: An Advanced Artificial Intelligence Based Solution for Non-Contact Breast Screening
S. Sudhakar, Geetha Manjunath, Siva Teja Kakileti, Himanshu Madhu
- Comparative Evaluation of Accuracy of Selected Machine Learning Classification Techniques for Diagnosis of Cancer: A Data Mining Approach
Rajvir Kaur, Jeewani Anupama Ginige
- Hypothesis of a Holistic Treatment of Cancer: Crab Method
- Quality of Life Assessment across the Cancer Continuum: Understanding the Role of an Exercise Rehabilitation Programme
Bernat-Carles Serdà Ferrer, Arantza Del Valle Gómez
- Assessment of Drug Delivery Systems from Molecular Dynamic Perspective
M. Rahimnejad, B. Vahidi, B. Ebrahimi Hoseinzadeh, F. Yazdian, P. Motamed Fath, R. Jamjah
- MITOS-RCNN: Mitotic Figure Detection in Breast Cancer Histopathology Images Using Region Based Convolutional Neural Networks
- Identification of Disease Causing DNA Motifs in Human DNA Using Clustering Approach
G. Tamilpavai, C. Vishnuppriya
- An Alternative and Complementary Medicine Method in Vulnerable Pediatric Cancer Patients: Yoga
Ç. Erdoğan, T. Turan
- miR-200c as a Biomarker for 5-FU Chemosensitivity in Colorectal Cancer
Rezvan Najafi, Korosh Heydari, Massoud Saidijam
- Grade and Maximum Tumor Dimension as Determinants of Lymphadenectomy in Patients with Endometrioid Endometrial Cancer (EEC)
Ali A. Bazzi, Ameer Hamza, Riley O’Hara, Kimberly Kado, Karen H. Hagglund, Lamia Fathallah, Robert T. Morris