The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
ICCD 2020: 14. International Conference on Cholangioscopy and Cancer Diagnosis aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Cholangioscopy and Cancer Diagnosis. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Cholangioscopy and Cancer Diagnosis
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Cholangioscopy and Cancer Diagnosis are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
ICCD 2020 has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Cholangioscopy and Cancer Diagnosis. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Automated Monitoring System to Support Investigation of Contributing Factors of Work-Related Disorders and Accidents
Erika R. Chambriard, Sandro C. Izidoro, Davidson P. Mendes, Douglas E. V. Pires
- A Hybrid Feature Selection and Deep Learning Algorithm for Cancer Disease Classification
Niousha Bagheri Khulenjani, Mohammad Saniee Abadeh
- Development of Sports Nation on the Way of Health Management
Beatrix Faragó, Zsolt Szakály, Ágnes Kovácsné Tóth, Csaba Konczos, Norbert Kovács, Zsófia Pápai, Tamás Kertész
- Exploring the Applicability of a Rapid Health Assessment in India
Claudia Carbajal, Jija Dutt, Smriti Pahwa, Sumukhi Vaid, Karishma Vats
- Collaboration in Palliative Care Networks in Urban and Rural Regions of Switzerland
R. Schweighoffer, N. Nagy, E. Reeves, B. Liebig
- Weaving Social Development: An Exploratory Study of Adapting Traditional Textiles Using Indigenous Organic Wool for the Modern Interior Textiles Market
Seema Singh, Puja Anand, Alok Bhasin
- Effect of Environmental Changes in Working Heart Rate among Industrial Workers: An Ergonomic Interpretation
P. Mukhopadhyay, N. C. Dey
- The Relationship of the Dentate Nucleus with the Pyramid of Vermis: A Microneurosurgical Anatomical Study
Santhosh K. S. Annayappa, Nupur Pruthi
- Multiphase Flow Regime Detection Algorithm for Gas-Liquid Interface Using Ultrasonic Pulse-Echo Technique
Serkan Solmaz, Jean-Baptiste Gouriet, Nicolas Van de Wyer, Christophe Schram
- Program of Health/Safety Integration and the Total Worker Health Concept in the Improvement of Absenteeism of the Work Accommodation Management
L. R. Ferreira, R. Biscaro, C. C. Danziger, C. M. Galhardi, L. C. Biscaro, R. C. Biscaro, I. S. Vasconcelos, L. C. R. Ferreira, R. Reis, L. H. Oliveira
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer in Ha’il Region in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: A Clinicopathological Study
Laila Seada, Nouf Al Gharbi, Shaimaa Dawa
- Assessment of Predictive Confounders for the Prevalence of Breast Cancer among Iraqi Population: A Retrospective Study from Baghdad, Iraq
Nadia H. Mohammed, Anmar Al-Taie, Fadia H. Al-Sultany
- The Internet of Healthcare Things: A European Perspective and a Review of Ethical Concerns
- Comparing the Educational Effectiveness of eHealth to Deliver Health Knowledge between Higher Literacy Users and Lower Literacy Users
- Clique and Clan Analysis of Patient-Sharing Physician Collaborations
Shahadat Uddin, Md Ekramul Hossain, Arif Khan