Cancer Care Parcel donated gift parcels to Ellies Friends, for October and November 2017
Ellie’s Friends improves the lives of adults in the UK living with cancer.
They provide freebies from businesses and individuals, to offset some of the financial and psychological results of cancer
Cancer Care Parcel will donate several of their adult parcels to those selected
You can find all their freebies at https://www.elliesfriends.org/freebies
- Ellie’s Friends has merged with Maggie’s Centres
- Ellie’s Friends: Freebies to adults (16+) living…
- Cancer Care Parcel’s Last Donation Of The Year…
- Top Four UK Groups That Give Free Cancer Gifts: 2018
- Cancer Care Parcel Will Donate Some Profit To…
- Too Many Items To Pack Into Cancer Care Parcels…
- Our Further Partnership With Solving Kids Cancer
- Donation of Floradix and Kindervital Fruity for our parcels.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.