Our last donation of the year to Ellie’s Friends has been received by Clare Armer who posted this picture of the Cancer Comfort Gift and her three beautiful dogs Chloe, Daisy Mae and Roxi. The Cancer Comfort Hamper is designed to allow people to take time out from coping with the everyday stress that a cancer diagnosis can bring and is suitable for all adults.
Ellie’s Friends focuses on improving the lives of adults living with cancer in the UK. The charity was set up by the Eleanor Rose Foundation which is supported by the friends of Ellie Jeffery. As they explain on their website, they understand the types of “ pressures that are rarely mentioned: the financial impact of having to give up work, paying for trips to the hospital, healthier food: the eternal boredom and depression that sets in when recovering from chemo.”
Ellie’s Friends works to bring ‘treats’ into the lives of people with cancer and their families who could do with a bit of a ‘lift’ during this difficult time. By helping others to access gifts and treats, Ellie’s aim is ‘to make the Big C smaller’.
We look forward to partnering with Ellie’s Friends next year.
- Ellie’s Friends: Freebies to adults (16+) living…
- Ellie’s Friends has merged with Maggie’s Centres
- Cancer Care Parcel are donating to Ellie’s Friends
- Top Four UK Groups That Give Free Cancer Gifts: 2018
- Cancer Care Parcel’s Woman’s Hamper Is…
- Cancer Care Parcel Will Donate Some Profit To…
- Our Comfort Box Won The “Live Better With…
- Do You Know Anyone With Cancer?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.