The Worldwide Cancer Research charities advisory board met last month in a Dragons Den Style manner with scientists pitching for the projects to the board. The task for the charity was to find the most exciting and ground-breaking treatment and research proposals for the future.
£4 million in funding was up for grabs and 27 high profile researchers were put to task to read hundred of proposals which were submitted from around the world.
The winners have not been disclosed yet, but you can check up on this at their website – https://www.worldwidecancerresearch.org/
To read the full article about the selection process go to
- Cancer Care Parcel Partner With The Lymphoma Association
- £1.5m pledge for UK children to beat cancer using…
- Could the UK face delays getting new drugs after Brexit?
- A New UK Initiative To Cut The Time Taken To…
- James and Tom Race Across America 2019 For Prevent…
- Treatment of prostate cancer may be monitored better…
- Scientists Have Made Tumour Cells More Susceptible…
- Arctic Trek For Cancer Focus NI – April 2019
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.