Capture Cure 2017, are again supporting Breast Cancer Now by holding an auction of donated artwork; using art is a great initiative to save lives.
About Breast Cancer Now
Breast Cancer Now is a pioneering charity dedicated to the prevention, treatment and ultimate eradication of breast cancer. We fight on three fronts: research, campaigning and education.
Capture Cure 2017 – How it works:
Artists donate a piece of work to our Facebook page; this can be photography, paintings, or even sculptures. The top 30 works of art that receive the most (Likes) will be featured at a live event and auctioned to raise money for Breast Cancer Now.
About Capture Cure
Capture Cure was founded in 2009 by a group of individuals working in media. Their aim is to raise funds auctioning art for Breast Cancer Now – so far they have raised over £6,000.
- Pampering Breast Cancer Gift For Women
- Of Beauty And Nothingness Featured Our Breast Cancer Hamper
- James and Tom Race Across America 2019 For Prevent…
- New Breast Cancer Art Initiative Launched: The…
- The Art Of Healthy Living Have Featured Our Breast…
- Chatting To Someone With Breast Cancer From…
- Cancer Care Parcel Partner With The Lymphoma Association
- Cancer Care Parcel’s Woman’s Hamper Is…
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.