Cancer Care Parcel has donated some cancer gift hampers to the CanSurvive project to help them support people who are going through cancer treatment.
The Can Survive people are in process of making Pamper Packs.
Can Survive Pamper Packs are given to people going through cancer treatment. These are filled with toiletries for men and women to help make the person feel a bit better.
They welcome any donations of toiletries and cosmetics to help fill up these packs.
You can find out more from their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CanSurviveWigtownshire/
- Thoughtful Cancer Care Packs To Help All Ages And…
- Children’s Seasonal Sacks Donated to CanSurvive
- Cancer Care Parcel Will Donate Some Profit To…
- £1.5m pledge for UK children to beat cancer using…
- Top Four UK Groups That Give Free Cancer Gifts: 2018
- Do You Want To Tell People About Your Cancer Experience?
- Practical suggestions for helping a friend with cancer
- Why You Can Trust Cancer Care Parcel With Your Cancer Gifts
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.