We are delighted to have received some very positive comments for Mathew who received one of our Cancer Care Parcels during his cancer treatment. We regularly donate our Care Parcels to the Charity Something To Look Forward To and they have just told us
“I wanted to share Matthew’s story with you following him receiving your Cancer Care Parcel which you so kindly donated. As you can see this has impacted him hugely and we are ever grateful for your support”
“The Cancer Care Parcel has helped me massively and the things inside have helped me no end. When I get temperatures, there is a cool eye mask and there are woolly socks for when my feet lose circulation. “
We are very happy that we can be involved in their wonderful work and look forward to supporting them over the years to come whilst other people may be going through their cancer treatment.
- Thoughtful Chemo Patient Survival Kit | For Adults
- Cancer Care Parcel are donating to Ellie’s Friends
- The Hospital Survival Pack – Happy Magazines Review
- You can now buy Cancer Care Parcels on Amazon
- Do You Want To Tell People About Your Cancer Experience?
- The VIVA Manchester Team on our Cancer Care Parcels
- Cancer Care Parcel Donates Boxes To Support The…
- In December we partnered with “Something To…
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.