We are pleased to let you know that we now have a Facebook group which will be used for discussions by the cancer community. This group is for anyone affected by cancer, including friends, family and colleagues and will be a safe place for open discussion.
The group is a closed group so only members will see what you are posting and not your facebook (or other) friends.
Please join us here
In addition, we are looking for page moderators, so if you would like to help please email cancersucks [@] cancercareparcel.co.uk.
We look forward to seeing you on the forum.
- Latest Cancer Discussions From Cancer Research UK
- Children’s Seasonal Sacks Donated to CanSurvive
- Top Four UK Groups That Give Free Cancer Gifts: 2018
- Capture Cure 2017: Artists Against Cancer
- Cancer Care Parcel Donates Boxes To Support The…
- Why You Can Trust Cancer Care Parcel With Your Cancer Gifts
- From Me to You: Letter Writing To People With Cancer
- New Breast Cancer Art Initiative Launched: The…
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.