The UK Cancer Directory is a new initiative from Cancer Care Parcel. Listed are verified cancer charities, support groups, therapists, suppliers, bloggers and services.
Connect to the UK Cancer Community
All listings are genuine cancer charities, support groups and companies based in the UK. We are not listing any sites which make claims to prevent or cure cancer. Once a site is submitted we verified the sites personally to make sure they are genuine.
The aim is to have all UK resources in one place for the cancer community
“Since my cancer diagnosis, people often ask me whether things that they have found on the internet regarding cancer are true. There is so much information out there, making it difficult to distinguish the facts from the myths. We set up this database so that the UK Cancer community can find products, support groups and charities which are not making false claims.”
Dr Shara Cohen
CEO Cancer Care Parcel. Founder of The UK Cancer Directory
If you would like to be listed there is no charge. Please check that we have not listed you already or submit your details and we will get back to you within 7 days to verify your credentials. We also give a seal to verified cancer sites which site owners can choose to use.
- Why You Can Trust Cancer Care Parcel With Your Cancer Gifts
- Ellie’s Friends has merged with Maggie’s Centres
- Forkward Thinking Foodinista Featured Our Comfort…
- Cancer Discussions For The Cancer Community: A New…
- Cancer Care Parcel, Euroscicon and RareCareUK in Partnership
- Top Four UK Groups That Give Free Cancer Gifts: 2018
- New Breast Cancer Art Initiative Launched: The…
- Cancer Gifts To Show You Care
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.