Rare Care UK is a newly formed initiative to supply care for Rare Diseases when it can’t be found through standard channels.
The Charity Chair – Charlene Blake met with staff at Cancer Care Parcel yesterday to set up a collaboration which will enable Rare Care UK to reach its aims much quicker.
Jane Geiger and Karolina Dabrowska from Cancer Care Parcel are working hard with their founder Shara Cohen to officially launch Cancer Care Parcel and pledged to give a large proportion of profit to RareCare UK
Dr Shara Cohen from Euroscicon Ltd who initiated this meeting (and is a trustee for RareCareUK and founder of Cancer Care Parcel) said “I am very excited about this new partnership which brings together two initiatives that are very close to me”
Cancer Care Parcel provides packages of comfort, treats and practical items to help people through their cancer journey.
- Cancer Comfort
- Cancer Care Parcel: What We Do For People Affected By Cancer
- Thoughtful Cancer Care Packs To Help All Ages And…
- Our CEO Shara Cohen Is Now A Fellow Of The Royal…
- The UK Cancer Directory – A New Initiative…
- Ellie’s Friends has merged with Maggie’s Centres
- Do You Want To Tell People About Your Cancer Experience?
- Our Further Partnership With Solving Kids Cancer
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.