Are you looking for your first Power Walking Challenge?… aiming for a new personal best?… or perhaps wanting a Half Marathon warm up to kick-start a challenging season? Then this is the perfect event for you!
The Big Half is a Half Marathon Challenge in our very own Capital City!
Starting at Tower Bridge, the 13.1 miles course is on closed roads and passes some of our Capital City’s iconic landmarks. From the organisers of the Virgin London Marathon, this Half Marathon celebrates London and its multi-cultural diversity within its communities. The route follows much of the famous London Marathon course in reverse and passes through the boroughs of Southwark, Lewisham, Tower Hamlets and finally onto Greenwich and the Finish Line at the Cutty Sark. This Half Marathon is the perfect challenge to kick start 2019; begin the year with a training bang! Or use it as training for a Marathon later on in the year… and to aim for that special medal and of course, raise money and unite with us against breast cancer!
With limited spaces available, join The Big Half 2019.
March 2019 | Location: London
Distance: Half Marathon (13.1 Miles)
Registration opening: Register your Interest
Registration fee: From £40
Minimum sponsorship: £200
To find out more about THE BIG HALF 2019 go to
Links of Interest
Post expires at 1:37pm on Friday February 1st, 2019
- London to Paris Bike Ride For Breast Cancer– September 2019
- James and Tom Race Across America 2019 For Prevent…
- Canadian Rockies Trek 2019 For The Marie Curie Charity
- Arctic Trek For Cancer Focus NI – April 2019
- Costa Rica Cycle Challenge Fundraiser For Teen…
- This Is Me, I Will Not Hide: A Personal Account From…
- Top Four UK Groups That Give Free Cancer Gifts: 2018
- Capture Cure 2017: Artists Against Cancer
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
We strongly advise you to talk with a health care professional about specific medical conditions and treatments. The information on our site is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.